Old 01-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Tyler Hopper

Default ? about peach trees

"escapee" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:54:17 -0500, Gae Xavier opined:

Good to see you, Victoria! I went looking for your posts and couldn't
find a single one since December. I thought... How boring... no Victoria
posts!

But here you are!! And I do think we need to have a little chat with
those squirrels about their peach eating etiquette! if they cannot
finish their plate they cannot come to the tree. LOL!

Best to You! Gae Xavier (aka Gay)

http://www.stanberry.com/xavier

Why thank you, Gae. I have been here, but changed my screen name. Was being
stalked from one of the delightful people online.

Everything up here in N. Austin is happy and growing ten feet tall and when

the
rains stop, I can go out with a machete and get it under control!

Victoria

Hey V, how's your health coming these days? Hard for me to fathom how you can
stand to be held back from the garden.

Tyler