Old 01-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Susan Erickson

Default meaning of Light

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:34:18 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Personally, I have trouble growing tomatoes, but I can grow orchids. I
can't keep a jade plant alive in my yard, but I can grow orchids. Go
figure.

Well actually that probably supports my point that these plants are easier
than you think, once they are demystified! LOL!

K Barrett

For me the Tomatoes only problem is the cold nights make for a
late harvest. But I can not keep an Ivy alive in the house.
Orchids are much more forgiving, especially Catts and the big
Oncids. (It is the Pbulb and native drought by my figuring.)
SuE