Old 01-07-2004, 07:03 PM
JS

Default Year old lawn is fading away!

"Peter H" wrote in message ers.com...
"JS" wrote in message
om...
I hope I am posting in the right forum for this query. ..I had a new
lawn put in last summer. Green as could be until this spring. One or
two patches have turned into four or five and growing. The beginning
of spring I fertilized it and have been soaking problem areas heavily
to promote growth a few times a week. Am I not soaking it enough or
not enough? We do cut the grass with a manual push mower and cut it
short so the trimmings fertilize the grass and easy to cut. Is this
too much? It is getting worse and worse. Any advice getting this lawn
back to form again please? Do we need to start over?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Where do you live and did you start the lawn from seed or sod?

Peter H

Northern California.

Sod