Old 01-07-2004, 09:06 PM
escapee

Default ? about peach trees

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:43:32 GMT, "Tyler Hopper" opined:

Hey V, how's your health coming these days? Hard for me to fathom how you can
stand to be held back from the garden.

Tyler

Truth be told, I am in near constant pain all the time, sometimes worse than
others. I have learned to live within my limitations and I know them well. If
this weekend is nice and dry, I will be out there even if I have to lay down to
garden! My neighbors have passed me gardening from a prone position Not a
pretty sight!