Old 01-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Timothy

Default Dog repellant?

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:43:59 -0400, limey wrote:

We're supposed to keep dogs on a leash around here, but recently someone
is letting out their dog late at night. It keeps pulling over the trash
can and also the little can I keep outside with kitchen scraps for
compost. It might also be the culprit which has been eating my parsley.
Would anyone have any suggestions re marauding dogs? I'm ready to dump
red pepper in the compost can.

Dora

Sounds a lot more like the activity of a raccoon or opossium. I would
assume that the first time their dog came home with trash all over
it, the owner would put that to an end. But you never can tell about
people. You can only buy a better (locking) garbage can and keep your
compost in a different place.