Old 02-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Bill Oliver

Default Bush and his religion?

In article qdZEc.8841$MB3.3182@attbi_s04, John Watson wrote:

In other words, your bigoted representation is wrong, and you
cannot back it up.

You call me bigoted when you attempt to blame all Christian evil on the
Catholics.

Another lie.

You are a bible thumping Baptist, hater's of anyone that disagreed with your
putrid Protestant cult.

Another lie.

Won't work bilbo boy, shifting the burden to me isn't the way we play this
game.

"Shifting the burden?" You have made claims. It is not shifting the
burden to expect you to make some vague effort at backing them up.
Please provide one modern mainstream Protestant denomination that
inteprets the parable the way you claim. You cannot. You are lying.

In fact, asking you to prove your bizarre claims is exactly appropriate.

Nothing bizarre, it is recorded history, unlike the bible.

Good. Then you should have no problem providing one modern mainstream
Protestant denomination that has interprets the parable the way you
claim. Please feel free to provide that documentation. You cannot.
You are lying.

You are probably a Baptist with an agenda that includes bashing Catholics
and will probably try to blame them for all of the Christian atrocities.

A Christian is a Christian is a Christian, I don't care which cult they
identify with or endorse.

No, most bigots cannot see outside their stereotyped generalizations.
That's rather the point.

That sure is the point and as a Baptist you fit the description of a bigot.

Yes it is the point. And your determination to lie in order to support
your bigotry continues.

billo