Old 02-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Bill Oliver

Default Bush and his religion?

In article RiZEc.9517$a24.3376@attbi_s03, John Watson wrote:

You shouldn't be so hard on John. He can't seem to help his
narrow-mindedness.

He was explaining your narrow-mindedness, not mind. G

You are the one making bigoted generalizations, not me.

The cockiness comes from the fact that this is a biblical country, no one
else is even allowed into federal power, so we are literally enveloped in
"confirmation."

No, the "cockiness" comes from knowing that John is lying, and knowing
that it is easy to show the lie.

Show me where I am lying, you can't, you and your Baptist agenda are both
bullshit! G

Easy. You have made a specific claim about how modern Christians interpret
a parable. I have challenged you to back up that claim. You cannot, and
you know you cannot, and you know that you are not telling the truth. You
are lying.

Of course, you could easily disprove me by providing an example of a mainstream
modern Christian denomination that interprets the parable the way you claim.

Please provide an example of a mainstream Baptist denomination that does this:
Please provide an example of a mainstream Methodist denomination that does this:
Please provide an example of a mainstream Anglican denomination that does this:
Please provide an example of a mainstream Presbyterian denomination that does this:
Please provide an example of a mainstream Lutheran denomination that does this:

You cannot. You know you cannot. You are lying.

But, hey, if you want to show he
is telling the truth, please feel free to provide the examples supporting
his claim:

Hahaha, bilbo boy not wants to shift the burden of proof to Blue!

Headline: He/she is not going to play your game of shift the burden either!

Indeed. Neither of you can document your bigoted lies -- because they
are lies.

billo