Old 02-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Rodney Pont

Default UK Reccomended Ponding/water garden Online suppliers

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:38:16 -0400, Benign Vanilla wrote:

Good god! Awesome! Thanks! If I could get you to submit them on the site,
I'd be even happier. *wink wink* Maybe toss a t-shirt your way?

Leave it with me and I'll work on them, I get broadband in April anyway
:-)

The t-shirt will probably cost you more in carriage to the UK than it's
worth though :-)

--
Regards - Rodney Pont