Old 02-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Rodney Pont

Default UK Reccomended Ponding/water garden Online suppliers

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 00:29:30 +0100 (BST), Rodney Pont wrote:

p.s. do you think anyone could make use of some photo album space? I've
got 100MB or so available that I could allow people to post pond pics
on. If you think it would be useful to people I'd have to modify the
upload to convert the pics to 800 x 600 if they are larger for those
who might not know how. I'd delete them after a couple of months to
keep things ticking over.

It'll take me a couple of days to set that up but I have the space and
it's not doing anything. I've also got an HTML newsreader I'm working
on that is posting a weekly FAQ to another group and it could also post
one to this group with a list of common links if it would help anyone.

Any thoughts anyone?

--
Regards - Rodney Pont