Old 02-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Nedra

Default OK - Here's My Plan

Well Gail, Believe it or not - a party is what I was thinking of ... not a
two person
wing-ding ;-) although from what I recall those are fun too. snicker

Actually, in March, early March, the lotuses are usually snowed in and
it'd
be miserable digging them out. Guess I'd better think on this some ;-)

Nedra

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
OPPS ! Sorry BV, it has been a looong time since I was

accused of taunting
a hubby away from home ;-) .... humm, guess I'll have to

think of another
way to get this done. lol

Nedra

Make it a party. Maybe you'll get a couple
takers. Several years ago I drove from San
Antonio TX to Kansas City KS to spend July
4th weekend with a woman and her family
whom I had only known from online contacts!
Worked out great, too. I even took a British
guest with me. I'd only known him from
online, too. (Xena fans - what can I say...)
Funny thing, the Brit shot off all the fireworks
while the Americans looked on. Strange,
but fun.

Gail