Old 02-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default OK - Here's My Plan

Phyllis and I have had a wonderful laugh over this correspondence. BV, we
could all write your wife to say we think it would be ok....

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Nedra" wrote in message
nk.net...
BV ... I'd like for a couple of you to plan to come to my house (in
Missouri)
next March and Divide the Lotus garden. Then we can box and ship out
to folks who want them? I have only three kinds of lotus - MPDS,

Perry's
Super Red and Chawan Basu. The garden is so overgrown I don't know how
we'll be able to tell the difference ...

How 'bout it, BV?

Nedra