Old 02-07-2004, 06:03 AM
MisNomer

Default Dog repellant?

dogs eat parsley? could be rabbits or other small rodents. Sometimes cats will
pull over garbage. Call the animal control officers in your area.

One time my dog got out and brought home a fully (over) cooked roast beef.

take care
Liz

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:43:59 -0400, "limey" wrote:

We're supposed to keep dogs on a leash around here, but recently someone is
letting out their dog late at night. It keeps pulling over the trash can
and also the little can I keep outside with kitchen scraps for compost. It
might also be the culprit which has been eating my parsley. Would anyone
have any suggestions re marauding dogs? I'm ready to dump red pepper in the
compost can.

Dora