Old 02-07-2004, 06:07 AM
George

Default Howdy Folks! New to the group and ponds :ŹD

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
By the way group and BV, SVTKate is just a perfect lady, we have hung out
together in the Mustang group for a while!

Very helpful, quick learner. A shame she chose to leave wonderful
California for Georgia!

Do ask her about her lovely Mustang, and her guns! And you should see her
property and her pond I mean her lake!

Anyway, welcome Kate! You will love it here! Totally different from the
more rowdy Mustang crowd

Would that be Mustang, as in a Ford car? Or Mustang, as in wild horses? I hope
this question doesn't sound too naive. I do have a reason for asking.