Old 02-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Robert

Default Curly parsley has turned yellow.

"Davemar" wrote in message
om...
: I've got a herb patch on my allotment among which I've got some
: curly leaf parsley. Up until a month or so ago it was growing beautifully,
: with lots a bushy green leaves which were quite regularly picked off,
: but still with plenty left on. But recently the plant has turned yellow
: and looking worse for wear. All the other herbs in the patch (esp. the
: flat leaf parsley) look fine. Any ideas of the cause?

It could be carrot fly which parsley is also susceptible to. Are there
reddish streaks on parts of the leaves as well, if so, that's carrot fly