Old 02-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Dwayne

Default @#$%$##@ Hornworms!!!!

So does a dusting of Sevan dust at 10 %.

Dwayne

"belly" wrote in message
nk.net...
On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 02:04:06 -0500 in
, Katra
graced the world with this thought:

Man.

Those damned things grow fast!
I just noted severe hornworm damage to my vines this morning!
Not only were the little *******s eating the vines, they've been eating
the tomatoes! Both green and nearly ripe. Lot's of destruction. sigh

Went out with a flashlight about midnight to hunt them and removed 10
very large 4" + hornworms from my vines, happily doing even more damage.

The tops of the vines are pretty well stripped and they destroyed at
least a couple dozen or more fruits.

My chickens and ducks are gonna get a treat in the morning. ;-)
I just hope I found them all!

K.

keep your eyes open for horn moths in the off season, too. It helps a
lot.