Old 02-07-2004, 01:05 PM
SVTKate

Default OK - Here's My Plan

HI Nedra

I travelled to your site and peeked at your ponds. They are beautiful!
I think our climate here in west Tennessee is similar to yours in Missouri.
I hope in a few years to ahve our pond as pretty as yours.

I would love to have a pier that went out over ours and some pretty bloomers
in the water. First I have to deal with the erosion problems we are having
on the banks (translated that means a dump truck full of rocks) and then
figure out where to start.

Kate

"Nedra" wrote in message
nk.net...
| BV ... I'd like for a couple of you to plan to come to my house (in
| Missouri)
| next March and Divide the Lotus garden. Then we can box and ship out
| to folks who want them? I have only three kinds of lotus - MPDS,
Perry's