Old 02-07-2004, 03:05 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default OK - Here's My Plan

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote in message
Phyllis and I have had a wonderful laugh over this correspondence. BV, we
could all write your wife to say we think it would be ok....

snip

LOL. Oh yeah, THAT would work.

Dear Mrs. Vanilla,

You don't know me, but I am one of BV's "gardening buddies". My wife and I
believe it is OK for BV to go "split tubors" with Nedra in Missouri. In
fact, my wife and I plan on going to see if we can meet up with other
"gardeners" so we can split tubors as well. We may even swap tubor splitting
partners just for fun.

Signed,

Jim "Will Split Tubors for Postage" Hurley.