Old 02-07-2004, 04:05 PM
jojo

Default Update: Desert Willow

"jOhN" wrote in message
m...
jojo wrote:
Thanks for the info...I think by back yard will love this!
jojo

"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message
Here's some Aggie data on it:

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/o...islinearis.htm

jojo wrote:

That is pretty....is it drought tolerant?

"Tom Penick" wrote in message
om...

After reading about them here, I purchased a Desert Willow stick from
Barton Springs nursery in 2000. It was about 6-8 inches tall and
about the diameter of a pencil.

--
Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Houston

I like mine a lot but I wish I had planted a little farther away from my
driveway. When it is blooming like crazy the fallen blooms are about
like crepe myrtle flowers, they cover everything under them.

Do they really grow that fast....that is amazing! I'll try to locate mine
down from the prevailing winds
so that it does not blow into the (future) pool.
jo