Old 02-07-2004, 05:03 PM
John Dhom

Default [IBC] Bonsai mix - source for organic component(s)

thx Billy.

/jhd

Central Tennessee, USDA zone 6a-6b, Sunset zone 33

"Billy M. Rhodes" wrote in message
In a message dated 7/1/2004 11:04:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I was afraid you were going to ask that g. I'm not sure of the brand,

the
product is simply called "Soil Conditioner," although the trademark is

"The
Water Keeper." Billy, do you know the brand?

It is a Fafard product, comes in a mostly purple bag. It is

composted
pine bark.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislik of Whitefish, Montana and Chase Rosade of New
Hope, PA.

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: