Old 02-07-2004, 07:02 PM
nutNhoney

Default Racoons

Today, four tiny baby racoons came down the neighbour's huge maple tree
just inside the property line. They were the cutest little things! I
was thrilled to get pictures then I retreated into the house to see
where they would toddle off to hoping it wasn't my raised garden beds.
They stayed away so I was happy. I don't have any corn so hopefully
they will leave the beds alone. I'm not sure what else they will get
into. I think I will set up the scarecrow (motion sensor sprayer to get
rid of larger garden pests) just in case.