Old 02-07-2004, 09:02 PM
nswong

Default Use Weeds Killer to Keep Weeds Out of My Flower Garden?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news
Personally, I'm not crazy about the newspaper idea, but you could do

much
worse things to yourself than use it as mulch.

I never try newspaper, but from what I read, I believe it's good for
organic no-till home gardenning. Old newspaper are available to
nearly
each home, using as a mulch are another choice from recycle, and far
better than go to landfill.

I don't using it because I'm going to large scale and sustainable, and
will try to avoid any external input. Instead of buying some old
newspaper, I prefer use plant debris from my land as mulch.

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m