Old 02-07-2004, 09:04 PM
nswong

Default Catching Frogs

Jim" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest an easy way to catch frogs? I need to thin the
herd and have been unable to catch them by hand or net due to thick
plant cover. I have a small cage trap and was thinking of using it.
Any suggestions as to what to use as bait? I've tried live

mealworms
and the frogs don't seem interested.

Do you fishing? When using live bait, collect it at the spot where you
fishing.

Observe what the frog catch for food, use it as bait and have some
frog fishing.

Frog just eat those thing that is moving, so as long as you make the
bait moving infront of the frog, the bait can be dead bait.

Some frog are nice to taste. :-)

Regards,
Wong

--
Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m