Old 02-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Jabba

Default Found this site

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Jabba" wrote in message

news:xcfFc.58$AM.36@newsfe1-win...
"Philip" wrote in message
m...
(GoogleMonkey) wrote in message

. com...
Check out this new site I found :-
http://www.muckyhands.com anyone
used this before?

No, and I have to say I think they look expensive.

Probably employing all those people to spam NGs ... ;-)

Fascinating, isn't it? The way their little minds work, I mean. I'm
not put out when I read something like "In answer to X's question, I
find it's best to prune yyyy to an outward-facing bud in February.
I've tried the other way, and zzzz happens, at least in the West. I
should mention that our company specializes in yyyy, so I hope readers
won't mind a pretty blatant advertisement, but I have got some
experience with the plant. I apologize if I'm out of order." But this
pretence of innocence, with no interest in the group as a group,
insults me, and makes me feel I'd rather put down concrete than buy
anything from the offender.

Mike.

I agree totally. They either think people are so thick that they don't know
it's an advertisement or just don't care as long as some people click on
their site.

Jason