Old 02-07-2004, 11:03 PM
jane

Default Labelling

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:49:38 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

snip

~ So here is my question: What do I do to write on my well-designed
~labels which will last for at least three seasons?
~
I use pencils these days. Gave up on the pens too, as I find I'm
growing the invisible man after a few weeks. Biro is pretty
hardwearing on the plastic tags, but the foxcubs like to bite them in
two

You could use an awl to scratch names on, then ink in the grooves.

--
jane

Mark Twain