Old 03-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Gareee©

Default More Harbor Freight Sucks....

"SVTKate" wrote in message
ink.net...
LOL
free ALWAYS makes something that's not all that great seem sooooooo much
better!

Kate

Yeah, but I can;t complain TOO much.. they sent two sets for $14.95 total.
They are currently selling the sets $10 plus shipping.

One set did fit in great with a new 4' tall water fountain we got for in the
house (along with a mister we put in it as well.)

I'm sure we'll find another place for the other light. They aren't too
powerful though, so I wouldn't use them for main pond lighting, unless it's
a small pond, or you just want to add an accent light somewhere.

--
Gareee©
Homepage: