Old 03-07-2004, 11:02 AM
madgardener

Default Drowning houseplant - Thank you!

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
Gee Mad, sorry to hear about your skin condition.

As time goes by, the thickening will just continue. I consider it a
perk.......we won't talk about the Vitelegio I have........makes for
interesting conversation.....

Maybe it was from years of smoking, hard drinking and wandering around

nude
on the beach.

yeah, but I only partook of the noble herb, not the cancerous ritual weed
given by my ancestors to the unsuspecting settlers. The hard drinking has
always been just a love of the vino, and now it's an interesting drink on
occaison,perhaps my falling down fools people into thinking I'm drunken and
not just clumsy g And because of my lack of a good set of nibs when I was
younger, the inclination to be nude at the beach was overshadowed by an
occaisonal skinny dip with Squire when I first met him. I was a bit more
modest then than now. And I've grown into me maturity and don't mind scaring
the fish! lol

Be sure to put on moisturizer and sun block when you go out
this holiday weekend. Take care, babe.

Will do, Cereoid. I hafta. Those large patches of white on me hands will
suck up the nasty rays and give me skin cancer, and it's not a nice thing to
get......thanks for your care and consideration sugar g

My first reply to Helene was short and to the point. She was the one who

got
bitchy and starting the name calling because I suggested she give the

plant
to someone that knew how to grow them.

Agreed. That is why I insinuated that she had a thin skin. (well duh.....)
It is ridiculous that she would go on
and on in her original posting saying how inept she was growing plants

only
for her to be offended when somebody agreed with her.

went over her head totally, didn't it?
It is amazing how she
could be such an egomaniac and a complete dunderhead at the same time.

I'm always amazed by qualities exibited such. Which was my case in point
with my friend. A genius who had no common sense. I was trying to be kinder
I suppose.........

Such
a twit doesn't deserve to be coddled.

nahhh, I don't coddle 'em anymore, Fashizzle, after werking at Lowes Outside
Lawn and Garden now for the last 18 months, the coddling is out and headed
down the road. I guess I explain what is unnecessary. Bad habit of mine.

An alleged lawyer that is too inept to know how to do a simple Google

search
can't be a very good lawyer.

agreed. you read my mind. Get outa there, it's a dark place with strange
rooms of complex and disturbing proportions...

Maybe she is related to our current president?

no doubt....gbseg
maddie