Old 03-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Brigitte J.

Default Molasses Tip - Thank you

"nutNhoney" wrote in message
To the kind soul who posted the tip for spraying members of the cabbage
family with a molasses solution, thank you so much. Today, I noticed a
white moth hovering around my brussel sprouts. I quickly made up a
solution of molasses and rushed back to the garden to spray. The moth
did not land! It seemed to be repelled by the molasses. I sprayed the
broccoli too for good measure. I think I will spray again for the next
few days. If it keeps the cabbage caterpillars off, I will be so happy.
Thanks again!

I must have missed that thread. Can you please repost the molasses
solution?

Thanks,
Brigitte