Old 04-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Larry

Default Help - Insects ate my pumpkin (with photo)

"Small Business" wrote in message
gers.com...
I started to plant pumpkin in my backyard, and recently I discovered the
leafs of the pumpkin got eaten by some kind of insects. please see photo
below:
http://members.rogers.com/londonboy/...n/DSC02009.jpg

What kind of insects are they? anyone knows? the is pretty scary because
they ate it so fast, just overnight it ate half of the leaf.. any
solution? help....

It looks like slugs (or snails). Get some 'slug bait' (power) from the
garden shop and sprinkle around the base of your plants to stop them buggers
in thier tracks. Yes, the hungry ones eat fast!

Larry