Old 04-07-2004, 01:04 AM
AngieB

Default Greetings from a newbie!

On 7/3/04 4:11 PM, in article ,
"Hank" wrote:

I think your hooked, There is plenty of time before Labor Day to put
the bigger pond down stream. You do want "Big Freddy" to be happy,
don't you? ;-} Why does the song "Another one bites the dust" always
pop into my head at times like this.
Congratulations and welcome to ponding. Hank

Yeah, I might just be hooked. Just down from the pond is an indentation in
the yard that water flows along when we get really heavy rains. I think that
would be a good path to take to make a stream to flow into a larger pond.
That would make a good fall project.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Hank! And Big Freddy isn't named after Freddy
Mercury. I did think of Freddy Mercury and his love of Koi after the fact
though. See, my friend and I, that's what we call the one that is bigger
than the others. Like her giant Hibiscus tree -- He's Big Freddy too.

Angie