Old 04-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Hank

Default GFI is tripping---

Try turning off the power to the outlets and cleaning the plugs and
receptacle. Sometimes moisture can build up in dirt (usually spider
webs) and cause a slight leak of power to ground tripping the GFI. If
this does not work you may have a problem with one of the pumps, the
outlet or the GFI circuit breaker itself. Good luck Hank

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

"Joan" wrote in message
Hi;

I have both of my pumps plugged into a GFI outlet. I know that I

should
have run 2 separate lines so that if one trips, the other will still

be
pumping, but I learned this too late. In the last month the GFI has

been
tripped twice. I go to the GFI switch in my garage that controls

these,
flip the switch, and the pumps come back on. What could be the

problem?
Fortunately, I have been home both times that this has happened.

Thanks-----