Old 04-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Azalea desease

Hi Jim

Jim Lewis wrote:

It is hard to tell from that picture, Theo. As Alan says if you
can get a macro view of the leaves it will help.

will try to make soem with my digital

If the leaves are DISTORTED (raised bumps, like blisters), you
may have azalea leaf gall. It is harmless. Just remove the
leaves.

thinks for thsi second information I found it 2 months ago on another
one and immediately removed... but I did not know the words to explain
it here
gall =galle in french
that's ok thanks

Check the undersides. You may have scale. Use an alcohol-based
pyrethrin spray, or rub them off.

Or, it could simply be old leaves. Are they mostly INSIDE
leaves? If so, they're last year's spring crop and will just
fall off.

Got it thanks for the moment

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4

L'Umiltą č la Peggiore delle Presunzioni
(la Rochefoucauld)