Old 04-07-2004, 08:04 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Labelling

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes

"Rod" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:53:24 GMT, Kate Morgan
wrote:

I am planning on making some wooden ones and burning the names

on.

I like it ;-) I think Pyrography pens are not all that expensive

now.
If your artistic side takes over you can embellish them to your

hearts
content.

How does a pyrography pen work?

I think it's basically a mini soldering iron - presumably with

better
tip and good heat control.

That's right.
The URL which John gave had a good illustration.
In fact, in my working days I used to have a soldering iron which was
the twin of the one in the picture.

What do you call expensive in this context?
Where does one get one?

A good craft shop. Try John Body (not sure of the spelling but the

sound
is the same) at Boroughbridge.

Franz