Old 04-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] My serissa needs help!

Hi!
I bought a 3 yesrs old Serissa in NewYork (Chinatown) 15 days

ago but
during the journey back to Italy It suffered a lot...It lost

almost
all of the leaves...only a few survived and only on a branch.
What could I do now to save it? I'm a very beginner...
Should I cut the apparently dead branches?

I'm no Serissa expert (though I do have one now), but that is
very typical. put it somewhere protected, with sun, and do NOT
OVERWATER! Only water when the soil starts to feel dry.

They seem to be pretty tough -- if a bit temperamental.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++