Old 04-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Jim Marrs

Default Organic Method of killing weeds

You will need at least 20% vinegar to do any good. Lowe's has it as do many
other nurseries.

Good Luck

Jim
"LA MAJUR" wrote in message
In article ,
"RoyDMercer" wrote:

"Noman" wrote in message
I have a huge back year most of which is planted with bermuda.

Unfortunately
the dollar weed, broadleafs, and dandelions have moved in. Is there an
organic option to killing these weeds? I am especially concerned about

the
dandelions which practically took over last year. I don't want to use

Weed
and Feed. Please do not recommend pulling them by hand, there's not

that
much time left in the universe:-)

Goats work very well. They'll eat anything.

Heard you can use white vinegar in a spray bottle. Haven't tried it but
sounds right.

FG