Old 04-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Kay

Default Labelling

In article , Franz Heymann
writes

To change the topic slightly, which urglers keep sketches of what is
where in the garden as a backup for the labels?

I did start doing this, but it's way too much effort - when you've come
in with soil covered hands after a planting session, the last thing you
want to do is update your planting maps.

I rely on it all being in my brain ... which means every so often I have
to get the books out and re-identify ;-)

Who keeps them on a computer?

I put a plantlist on my web site, but I think it's about 4 years out of
date now ;-)
--
Kay