Old 05-07-2004, 04:05 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default What plants for veggie filter in hot, humid, south MS?

HI Pam,

We are in Clinton. Where are you? Your local resevoir or lake should have
water hyacinth. They are GREAT for veggie filters. Phyllis and I use water
celery as well. If you get by this way, we could load you up!

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Pam Gibbs" wrote in message
What plants are good for veggie filter in hot humid climates? Is there
someplace you can buy them this time of year? Thanks!