Old 05-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Azalea desease

Jim Lewis wrote:

heer they are teh new pics
in teh second one a smal bug is vivsible I could see only

when teh pic

was made not before
might be it teh responsible of tehse spots
no flies under the leaves

http://internetbonsaiclub.org/galler...?p=11243#11243

Well, whatever it is -- and I suspect it is a sucking insect
(whitefly, lacebug, etc.) damage -- you don't have a serious
infection. If you see the insects, spray them (soap, pyrethrin
or a combination). Otherwise, remove the leaves.

Ok tahnks
someone suggested some Cupper sulphate and see..

The leaves look very healthy, otherwise.

Tha's right..
it is teh new growth after clipping the ovaries

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4

L'Umiltą č la Peggiore delle Presunzioni
(la Rochefoucauld)