Old 30-01-2003, 06:58 PM
Theron

Default Will I regret not having a skimmer?

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:38:31 -0500, "BenignVanilla" My estimate,
based on what I have seen in my friends yards...is that I will
end up with 2-3000 gallons. What issues arise without a skimmer? A bottom
drain too? I had not even planned on that at all. The skimmer was a possible
idea, but the bottom drain never entered my mind. I'd hate to cut my liner.

BV.

IMHO....you need to do a lot more thinking about what your going to
build. Here is a good place to start.

http://webpages.charter.net/crush11/

Chuck has a real good web site on what it takes to build a workable
pond.

http://www.geocities.com/bickal2000/pond.htm

Greg has fantastic info on DIY stuff and great pond design