Old 05-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Lar

Default Ant control

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 00:01:35 -0500, Amy D
wrote:

Is this true??? My husband heard this and told me this and I've kept
telling him he is nuts.
No maam it's not true... do a search on grits and ants and it will
pull up research data that has never shown it to be effective. Put
enough stuff on ant beds and they will up and move giving the
appearance of them being killed out.

I also had someone here in southern Alabama tell me to sprinkle iodized
table salt around my house to keep out fleas....

table salt will be more toxic than most of the finished insecticide
sprays you may use. it will also create a dead zone for vegetation
and may leach to desirable plants near the home.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.