Old 05-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Jim Carlock

Default Is this a nitrogen shortage problem ?

What causes the wilt problem ? Is it a fungus or some other sort
of infection ? I have two tomato plants that I have left for a week.

The leaves have all turned brown and dried up, but as I live in
Florida, I am currently assuming that it is the heat that is causing
the brown leaves and I don't think they've been getting enough
water.

I'm finding that Ferry Morse seeds as well as Burpee seeds are
working great. I'm having a little trouble with some American Seed
chive seeds though. There anything in particular that might help
getting some chives started up ?

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/