Old 05-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Lar

Default Ant control

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 08:44:22 -0700, tomjasz
wrote:

table salt will be more toxic than most of the finished insecticide
sprays you may use.

Yes salt is toxic, but must you minimize pesticides?

In using the salt as described, it has now been turned into a
pesticide, just pointing out less toxic and more environmentally
friendy solution is all. Chemicals are chemicals, for some reason if
thought of as pesticides it now must be harsher than the many
chemicals we expose ourselves in our daily existance.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.