Old 05-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Hamp

Default blooms

Old Blush's blooms certainly don't las very long but when it gets
established it blooms non stop . Here in zone 8 it's the first to
blooms and also the last.
It's one of my favorite OGRs.

ojunk (Bethgsd) wrote in message ...
My old blush, which I planted 4-6 weeks ago had its first bloom today! It was
a little bud yesterday afternoon and by 9 am this morning was a spent blossom.
Is this normal in high heat and humidity?
My knockout has been blooming like a champ ever since I put it in the ground.
The duchesse de brabrant looks like it will have some buds soon. This is very
gratifying for someone that was afraid to grow roses.

Beth
Zone 7