Old 05-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Ken Turner

Default tadpoles

I put a tadpoles in my pond and within a week i could find one , i reckon
the fish ate them.
kenno

"IAN GARDNER" wrote in message

"dkat" wrote in message
et...
check posts on pond.rec. This was just being discussed and the

conclusion
was that the water had become toxic from the frogs.... I haven't a clue

but
people there do.

I have never herd of this but.................

A pond of a given size will surport so many tadpoles. Anymore than this
calculated size then alot of then die. So I persume that something is in

the
water like a poison. My ponds are all linked together with a filter and
things so the dying tadpoles should be even around the ponds because they
are theroretically (long word there!) one pond. This toxin might kill the
fish. I don`t know or have forgoton.

I use this newsgroup because, at the time, it had more friendly people and
it was more personel. We even talked about our familys and holidays.
Now. ALL the regulars seem to be gone, except ME! Is that saying

someting!?
See yer

STINGMAN.
--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT
"styxx374" wrote in message
Do tadpoles harm goldfish or just annoy them? We have an abundance of
tadpoles this year and they keep clinging to everything - plants, fish

food,
bugs, EVERYTHING. I've had three brand new fish die in the week that

I've
had them. I don't know if it's the tadpoles or something else at this

point.