Old 06-07-2004, 04:03 AM
len gardener

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

that's our janet,

tucked inside your comfort zone, not daring to come outside the square
and taking cheep shots from behind the protective anonimity curtain
that the 'net provides all of us.

i don't recall using yours or anyones name in my post or should i say
open letter, but you seem to revel in turning things into a personal
afront.

i will say 'if the shoe fits then you wear it'.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.