Old 06-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Pete

Default open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots

Anyone wanna biscuit ?

Ya can have a coffee too ...everyone except Len ... I'm putting you on a
caffeine
free diet mate :-)

"len gardener" wrote in message
hey permie friends world wide?

lets cut the crap hey or should i say cut to the chase hey?

what do we really want hey?

permacultuer is about the best tool we have to encourage the common
man(women) to think serious;y about how we treat this only planet we
are ever gong to have to call home ok?

SO LETS CUT THE CRAP HEY?????????

lets get back to grass roots hey?

lets keep race. creed colour, voting style, politics and all that
other stuff people want and have the right to believe in hey.

we others don't need to know whether you stand up to pee or squat to
pee get the message?

OK FOLKS LETS KEEP it to K.I.S.S ................OK

Keep It Simple Stoopid!!!!!! (substitute silly if you are a
seppo)[sorry just how i see it]

ok getting the message hey?

cut the crap hey get diplomas, courses, people making money and all
that other SHIT out of something that is so simple and so close to the
heart of those that SIMPLY want to preserve this one and only planet
we are likely to have to live on.

so my message to you FOOLS that want to turn as dollar get out while
the getting IS good you are killing the best thing us common folk ever
had. ok that means you pv in nsw and all your mates.

i'm sure this is not what bill and his co-horts had in mind OK.

so in short **** OFF unless your really want to save this planet and
forget the bloody money ok! let that come later.

you are really shitting me and lots of others like me off.

and to you yuppies who f-u-c-k things up post this one around to your
mates hey, please provide pictures as they just simply won't
understand.

so lets SUCK it and SEE hey.

to all you genuine people i apologise but this has been a long time
coming for the chardeney set ok.

len proudly trying to tip the balance.

--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before

you send.