Old 06-07-2004, 01:06 PM
Dermuid

Default tree surgeon

"Rod" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:46:25 +0100, "Amber Ormerod"
wrote:

kinda making me think that the trees look ok. I was only worried they

needed
a check cos of a slight splitting on the trunks bark.

You're not far from Merrist Wood College - one of the premier
arboricultural training colleges in England, might be worth asking if
they have anyone who could look at them. They'll certainly know who's
who in the local arboricultural business.
What are the trees? it's quite probable you have nothing at all to
worry about anyway.
Rod

Well there you go, the entire area must be awash with tree surgeons.