Old 06-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Baz Quirk

Default Advice On Gardening

Rotax100uk wrote in message ws.com...
I am now starting my own gardening business at the age of 20 and i would
like to know if anyone here has any advice which you think i should
need.

(snip...)

Please can somebody help or have any of you people on hear and been in
the same situation and want to help me out?

What about some formal training and certification?

I'm currently working in an office and the only thing that keeps me
going (maybe a little dramatic!) is the dream that one day I'll be in
a position to start my own gardening business.

I've enrolled on a City and Guilds course in garden design and
construction at a local college mainly to improve my knowledge but
also with the assumption that formal qualifications will - in my dream
- help to pull in the business. Am I wasting my time?