Old 06-07-2004, 02:24 PM
denzjane denzjane is offline
Registered User

Location: East Midlands, UK
Default Identifying plants

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Smith
Hi,

I don't really like asking "what's this" all the time, so is there a website
or piece of software for me to identify things myself?

Bob
Hi

I've just bought the Flowering Shrub expert and the Flower Expert by Dr D G Hessayon and have identified quite a few of the unknown flowers in my garden, athough a website would be very handy.
I've thought about taking my digital camera out with me so I can snap pics of flowers I like in other gardens so I can id them from my book and then head off to a garden centre.

Any recommendations for good garden centres and nurseries in the Derbyshire/Leics/South Staffs area? (I live in Hilton).
Thanks.
Denize