Old 06-07-2004, 07:03 PM
dt

Default What's the best dang garden fork you can get?

escapee wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:07:49 -0500, dt opined:

I know, I know! This has been discussed more than once already, and I
*know* how you guys hate talking about a garden subject again. ;-)

I've got a garden fork head that I've had for at least twenty years.
The times are thicker front-to-back than they are side-to-side, so you
can really crank down on the thing. The problem is that the tang is too
big to go into any of the replacement handles I've found. So I'm
finally tired of fooling around, and ready to buy a good fork.

What do y'all use/like?

Dale

By far for value and quality:

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...&ccurre ncy=2