Old 06-07-2004, 09:02 PM

Default Gophers!

ya know...sometimes i just don't feel like being humane to these critters
(which includes moles, voles, gophers, ANY burrowing 4-legged bugger)...like
when they ate 450 lily bulbs last year just cuz the little *******s couldn't
use their long gnashing front teeth to bite their way through the 4
inch-thick ice sheet covering the gardens. it's at times like that that i
feel like...like....ooooh!!!!! (sniff) but i just can't. (soB)

From: "Ray"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 23:25:17 -0400
Subject: Gophers!

"Jackee" not available wrote in message
I walked out to my pretty garden this morning to discover either a

gopher or
a mole had dug a huge hole in the back of my garden, covering some of

my
squash plants with a heaping pile of dirt!
Any tips to rid of this creature?

Tips? Sure! Get a Rodenator, and you'll deal with those pesky
burrowing rodents once and for all. It's humane, too.

http://www.bpnews.com/htmlfile/magzi...b04/020204.htm
http://www.rodenator.com/welcome
http://www.brentmorrison.com/0107Gopher_gun.htm

Do a google search on "Rodenator" for more information.

Ray Drouillard